- 1 UIDAI RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY FOR PRIVATE SECRETARY
- 1.1 The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) in Delhi has been invited for fresh and experienced candidates to fill some vacancies on its its official website.
- 1.2 Selection Procedure
- 1.3 How to Apply
UIDAI RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY FOR PRIVATE SECRETARY
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) in Delhi has been invited for fresh and experienced candidates to fill some vacancies on its its official website.
There for interested candidates can apply for uidai recruitment 2019 if they fills following criteria.
No. Of post- 02
All India jobs
Apply mode- Offline
|Name of posts||Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2019|
- 1.Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs:- Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level -8/ pre-revised pay band-I1 (Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 24800) or equivalent. OR Having two years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -7/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent. OR Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -6/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-) or equivalent.
- 2. Desirable Qualification/Experience: Good Stenographic and Typing Skills. Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer Skills.
- 3. Period and other terms and conditions of deputation The initial period of deputations shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DoP&T’s aforementioned O.M of 17.06.2010 and Government of India’s instruction issued from time to time on the subject.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Age- 18- 56 Years
How to Apply
- The Applications Of Suitable And Eligible Officers Complete In All Respect, In The Prescribed Format 5. (Annexure-i, Along with Documents Listed In Para 3 And 4 Above May Be Forwarded To ADG(Admn),
Unique Identification Authority Of India (Uidai), RO Delhi, Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001
The Last Date For Receipt Of Applications all Respect Is – 31 May 2019.