ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) has been invited online application to fill some vacancies for the posts of medical officers.
Interested candidates may apply online for ITBP medical officers recruitment 2019, if he/she meets following criteria
Total no. of posts- 496 posts
• Starting Date – 02-April-2019
• Last Date – 01-May-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date –01-May-2019
• Exam Date –Update Soon
General/OBC– Rs. 400/-
SC / ST / PH / Female –Exempted
Payment will be made through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Post name- Super Specialist Medical OfficerTotal posts-04
Eligibility Criteria- Candidates who have completed their Graduate Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S) or Equivalent will be eligible for ITBP Super Specialist Medical Officer Post
Posts name- Specialist Medical OfficersTotal posts-175
Eligibility Criteria- Candidates who have completed their Medical Qualification of Allopathic System of Medicines in the first Or Second Schedule will be eligible for ITBP Specialist Medical Officers Post.
Post name-Medical Officers
Total posts – 317
- Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the ITBP before 01/May/2019.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Selection will be based on-:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Slandered Test(PST)
- Written Examination
Apply here- Link not active
Official notification- Click here