GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 NOTIFICATION – GAIL (India) Limited invites online application from citizens of India. Students who have done UG engineering course in the Chemical, Instrumentation or its allied discipline can apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE for filling up the following posts by using the GATE 2020 score. Therefore eligible candidates can apply online from 12-02-2020. The last date of receiving online aplication is 12-03-2020.
GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 Posts wise vacancy details-
1. Post Name:- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- No of posts:- 15 (UR-6, EWS-2, SC-1, OBC-6)
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- GATE Paper:- Chemical Engineering (Code- CH)
2. Post Name:- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- No of posts:- 10 (UR-5, EWS-1, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
- GATE Paper:- Instrumentation Engineering (Code- IN)
GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 Important dates –
Date of starting online application– 12-02-2020
Last date- 12-03-2020
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 –
Candidates will be required to apply online through the GAIL website: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE 2020 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps to Apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 –
- To apply, candidates must choose the relevant post as posts wise
- After the application opens, candidates will have to enter the name of the post applied for, email ID and date of birth.
- Next, candidates have to choose the qualifying exam, followed by Personal details, and Education and Experience.
- Candidates will also be required to enter their GATE registration number as mentioned in their GATE 2020 admit card.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, a unique GAIL application number will be generated to be noted down by candidates for their reference.
- Candidates should also download and keep printout of GAIL application as it might be required for future reference. They are required to affix a photograph (identical to the one used in GATE 2020) on the application.
GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 OTHER DETAILS MENTIONED BELOW –
Age limit:- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 03.03.2020 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. The upper age limit relaxable as per Govt rules.
Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 60,000– 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs. 60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000– 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade
Application fees – Nil
Document Checklist for GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 –
GATE 2020 Admit Card
Score Card of GATE 2020
Printout of completed GAIL application form
Certificate of Date of Birth
Class XII Certificate and marks sheet
Qualifying degree/ Provisional Certificate and Marks sheets
NOC Certificate from employer (Govt employees only)
PwD certificate, if required
Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
Ex-Servicemen ( relevant certificate)
GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 Important links –
Apply online for GAIL RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2020 for Exucative Trainee posts here:- https://gailebank.gail.co.in/Online_Recruit/career.asp
Downlod advertisement for GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2020 Executive Trainee posts here