District Town And Country Planning, Dhubri District Recruitment 2019 has notified today. Those Candidate already in Service should apply through proper channel for Junior Assistant posts.
District Town And Country Planning Dhubri District Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant breif information has given below. For more information candidates are advised to check official website http://dhubri.gov.in
Application are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having Registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in the Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application in Part IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacancies under the District Office, Town & Country Planning, Dhubri on direct recruitment basis.
1) Candidate already in Service should apply through proper channel.
2) The age will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate issued by any recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu of mentioned documents.
3) The Application in prescribed form must be accompanied with the following:
(a) Self attested Copies of all Certificate/Mark sheet regarding Educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, BPL and Employment Exchange Registration Card.
(b) 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs.
(c) One Self addressed envelope of size (10 inch X 4.5) inch affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
(d) The name of the Post applied for and Caste/Category should be clearly written on the top of the Envelope containing the Application form.
4) The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Written Test on General Knowledge, General English and General Aptitude as and when called for. Successful short listed candidates in the Written lest will be called for Computer Proficiency Test on the date to be notified later.
5) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test/Computer Test.
6) The appointee will be governed by the Contributory New Pension Rules, 2005 introduced by the Govt. of Assam.
7) The Application form duly filled along with testimonial should reach the O/O the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, District Office, Dhubri, (N.S. Road, Near Income Tax Office, Dhubri) PIN: 783301 within 10 (Ten) days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in News Paper.
8) All Applicants are advised to visit the web site http://dhubri.gov.in
9) Incomplete Application and Application received after the scheduled date will not be accepted. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
10) Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the testimonials.
11) Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a Candidate.
Official notification here
Official website – http://dhubri.gov.in