APSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant & Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts | Total Vacancies 104 | Last Date 16.06.2020 | Download Official Recruitment @ www.apsc.nic.in
APSC RECRUITMENT 2020: As per News media reports, Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct APSC Exam through this APSC Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department and Public Works Road Department. As per the Assam APSC Official Advertisement 2020, they have intimated additional 104 nos. of vacant post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) vide letter No. RBEB. 159/2018/85 dated 20/03/2020. Those candidate who have already applied earlier in response to Advertisement mentioned above need not apply again. The last date for receipt of the application is 16.06.2020.
Applicants who are waiting for an engineering jobs in Assam should send the filled application form to the given address. Assam Public Service Commission, APSC Recruitment 2020 notification and application form are available @ www.apsc.nic.in. Candidates should hold Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering and the age limit should be from 21 years to 38 years. APSC will recruit candidates on the basis of test / interview. After that the selected candidates will be placed anywhere in the state of Assam. Candidates should pay the required fees through treasury challans. More information of Assam APSC Recruitment vacancy, upcoming APSC jobs notice, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notification and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
The Assam Public Service commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. … Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
Advertisement details of APSC Recruitment 2020
As per the Oficial APSC advertisement 2020, Total no. of vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below-
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. of Assam|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. 06/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date for Receiving application||16.06.2020|
Candidates are adviced to visit www.apsc.nic.in Website to get more details about Assam APSC recruitment 2020. Here you will also get full information of AE & JE posts like Eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply & other important details. Keep check www.assamrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Education qualification details for APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts
- Candidate should hold Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age limit: 21 Years to 38 Years
Mode of Selection
- APSC will recruit the candidates on written test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode
Address where applicants should send the filled application form
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
Application Fee details
- Rs. 250 for Gen candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC aspirants.
- No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt to get account details).
APSC recruitment 2020 VACNCY DETAILS
|Name of the post||Total No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||156 + 104||Rs.30,000-1,10,000|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||307||Rs.14,000-49,000|
Additional 104 Assistant Engineer Vacancy
How to Apply Assam APSC Recruitment 2020 Online?
- Open the Assam APSC official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ NO. 06/2019 1) Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department 2) Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Download Official Notification – here
Download Application form – here
Direct link – www.apsc.nic.in